Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hurt


Intro: Em   B   Em   C   D   C   B   Em

Em                           B
Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face

Em                      C
You told me how proud you were, but I walked away

Am       B
If only I knew what I know today

Em
Uuh….uuh

           C
I would hold you in my arms

            A
I would take the pain away

D
Thank you for all you’ve done

B
Forgive all your mistakes

C
There’s nothing I wouldn’t do

      A
To hear your voice again

D
Sometimes I wanna call you

         B
But I know you won’t be there

               Em                  B               Em
Chorus I: Ohh… I’m sorry for blaming you

               C
For everything I just couldn’t do

Am                   B
And I’ve hurt myself by hurting you

Em                     B
Some days I feel broke inside but I won’t admit

Em                       C
Sometimes I just wanna hide ‘cause it’s you I miss

Am                                B
And it’s so hard to say goodbye

                                    Em
When it comes to these rules…

            C
Would you tell me I was wrong

           






           



           A
Would you help understand

                D
Are you looking down upon me

             B
Are you proud of who I am

               C
There’s nothing I wouldn’t do

      A
To have just one more chance

      D
To look into your eyes

       B
And see you looking back

                Em                   B               Em
Chorus I I: Ohh… I’m sorry for blaming you

              C
For everything I just couldn’t do

Am                  B
And I’ve hurt myself oh…

Em D                       C
If I had just one more day… yeah

           Em                       D
I would tell you how much that I‘ve missed you

                             C
Since you’ve been away

Am                E
Ooh… it’s dangerous

                   C
It’s so out of line

      F                      E
To try and turn back time

                  Em                 B
Chorus I I I: Oh… I’m sorry for blaming you

               C
For everything I just couldn’t do

Am                   B           C
And I’ve hurt myself oh…

B
By hurting you
Coda: E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Share